**Updated as of Nov 10, 2023: We have reduced our restrictions on patients due to covid, however, maintain certain health protocols and practices to maintain a safe environment to minimize the spread of any types of germs.**
For everyone’s safety, we have implemented a number of changes due to covid. We understand some of these may be inconvenient to you, but ask for your patience and compliance as it helps us maintain a safe environment for all our patients and staff. We hope to phase back to ‘normal’ and will update this list regularly when changes can be made that are in compliance with our professional regulatory bodies and in the best interest of public health.
Our Current Safety Practices
- Staff Face Coverings: Our staff continue to wear face masks during patient treatments
- Patient Face Coverings: Face Coverings for patients are now optional.
- Self Screening: We ask patients to self-screen 1 day prior to your appointment. If you feel you have any developing symptoms or illnesses, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment
- Sanitizing Procedures:
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected after each patient
- Practitioners will sanitize/wash their hands in between patients